Re: contributing to debian - regarding

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 12:30:15PM +0530, sabari rangan wrote:
>    I am student pursuing computer science engineering in India. I
> would like to contribute to debian. I am good at python. could you
> please help me how to get started with it.

Hi Sabari,
A good starting point to see how broad your contributions can be
within Debian is the Developers' Corner: https://www.debian.org/devel/
You'll find there many areas where your skills can be useful. A lot of
Python is done in many Debian projects.

Also, unless you're interested in GSoC and/or Outreach, you probably
hit the wrong mailing list. debian-devel is meant for discussing the
development of Debian: https://www.debian.org/devel/

If you indeed intended to participate in GSoC/Outreachy, you'll find a
lot of info here:
https://wiki.debian.org/GSoC
https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy

Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask questions,
--
Matthieu