[GSoc] [Debsources] Week 5 Student Report

Hey all,

Today marks the first day of Week 6, and thus here comes my week 5 report
for my work on making debsources go mobile!

The Project
-----------------

The project title is "Improving Accessibility and front-end of
Debsources" You'll find the Google Summer of Code information
[on their site][1]. For a more detailed project summary see the
[Debian Wiki Page][2].

Quick Links
-----------

- [Debsources Github Fork][3]
- [Trello Board][4]
- [Development log][5]
- http://sourcedev.debian.net

Week 5 Report
-----------------------

### Responsive PRs Created

  I've seperated work into many different chunks to review. It's already
  started the review process and I'm adjusting the code as neccessary.

  The review for this segment may very well take longer than the next half,
  due to how difficult HTML is to *get right*, since it needs manual testing.
  After all, it is very stylistic.

  #### [See these:](https://github.com/Debian/debsources/pulls)

  - feature-bootstrap-base #63

  - feature-bootstrap-copyright #64

  - feature-bootstrap-patches #65

  - feature-bootstrap-sources #66

### Progress Board Progress

  I've also been addressing issues on the progress board. I fixed the
  _javascript_ loading twice issue by creating a new _javascript_ block.

  This ensures _javascript_ only refers to available namespaces whilest also
  allowing deferred _javascript_ loading (_javascript_ is now loaded in the
  `<body>`)

  Other issues have been fixed too. Please see the [progress table][6]
  to look at what needs to be done.

### Issues

I felt this week wasn't as productive as last week, I took too much of a
break. However I will not be taking another day off until the end of this week.

### Plan for next week

To be discussed with my mentors on Tuesday morning, but my general plan is:

- Test pages and add results to progress board.

- Adjust code that's being reviewed to suit.

- Begin planning the architecture and implementation of the _javascript_ SPA.

  I have good ideas relating to these issues. I will provide a mid-week write
  up of my analysis, and will discuess this information with my mentors.

Thanks for reading,

Here's to a great week 6,

Aaron (~devoxel)

PS: Is 80 characters indenting good on emails? I'd like your thoughts.

[1]: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4593198689157120 "GSoc"
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/AaronDelaney
[3]: https://github.com/devoxel/debsources
[4]: https://trello.com/b/TQEwttbV/debsources-gsoc-2016