GSoC week 4

HI all,

Week 4 is over and here is what has been going on:

I am still working on the haskell_hoogle packages and have been working on figuring out the source of the non-compilation of one of the dependecies of the package which has been listed in as not-for-us (the only special status for packages which could mean pretty much anything).

I am currently investigating the reason this package would not compile.

 After this is solved, the package will be ready do be integrated again.

Here is a list of the packages that are not built for the mips architecture:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=mips&suite=sid

And here is the link for understanding the classification system behind this:
https://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/wanna-build-states

See you next week!
Jonathan Jackson