GSoC 2016 Week 4: SmartInfo

Hello,

This week, I began by trying to integrate my window like a new view. That was not a good idea because my UI is actually integrated in the call view. So, I tried to integrate it like the buttons present on the view. Not a really good idea too, I have some issue with the clutter who do strange stuff. Finally, I work in a new window. I think that's a good idea because when you want to debug ring, it's more easier with a separate window.

I have meet some conflicts between my clean installation from the official website and my installation test. In response to this issue, I began to install my test program in another folder.

Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)