GSoC'16 Week 3 & 4: Working with reSIProcate and reConServer

Hello guys,
in the past 2 weeks I have mainly worked on reConServer and librecon. I have had some system errors and couldnt run reSIProcate or reConServer on my Debian system anymore. Currently I am working on SIP Message methods for librecon in Ubuntu 14.04.

Tasks completed:

- Successfully configured reConServer on Ubuntu 14.04 [1].

- Review the way DTMF events are notified in liberecon and reConServer [2 a&b].

- Currently working on methods to handle SIP Messages in librecon.

I am a few steps back in schedule compared to others because I dont have an active mentor and Daniel appears to be my only resort. I'll try to focus more on producing more code output from now on.

[1] - https://github.com/balumenon96/reConServer

[2 a] -  https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/recon/RemoteParticipant.cxx#L1974

[2 b] -  https://github.com/resiprocate/reConServer/blob/master/B2BCallManager.cxx#L49

Regards,
Balram

--

Balram P Menon
Tech Head | Excel 2016

Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)
Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi-21

☎: 8129130866
✉: balbbrl@gmail.com