GSoC week 1 and 2 report

Hi all,

I am updating my weekly updates on https://jaminyprabaharan.wordpress.com/

After introducing ourselves to the community, we start contributing to the open and free source software. Since this is the first week,  I have went through theories which would help me in coding. Before coding it is always safer to refer to theories so that we don't need to spare time in debugging.

The following were my week 1-4 plans:

These two weeks I have completed my first two tasks in the list.I have committed and pushed my works in

Successfully logged into the email account using IMAP and examined each folders.Examined inbox to extract  "To", "From" and "CC" of the last message received.Trying to extract all message details to put in CSV file.Checkout my GitHub profile for codes.

GitHub.https://github.com/Jaminy/GSoC

-Jaminy