Week 4 Report
### Merged since last report
- Add bootstrap dependencies
### Tasks Complete (not merged)
- Visit and add responsive code to all pages that need it.
### Tasks in Progress
- Fix outstanding issues with repsonsive markup (see progress table)
### Other Progress
- Created [progress table]
This is where you'll see a documented list of all files related to the
view of debsources. It is, as the title explains, a full enumeration
of my current progress.
### Current Status
I felt I've had an increase in work done every day since last week.
Factors that lead to this increase in productivity were:
- The devlog. It helped me hone into things I needed to do.
- The progress table. This was only necessary I think because
my trello issues weren't used well enough.
In that respect, the trello issues are in themselves an issue. They are not
specific enough. Since I've created this table, I will stick to it. However
more specific trello issues in week6 will probably make a progress
However, I didn't _quite_ finish responsive templates, which was in my
plan for last week.
However, I think such a feat probably was impossible, because
the testing stage is going to take a while. I predict we will need all
of week5 to get it merged in with no hiccups.