GSoC week 4: CM for reSIProcate

Hello,

In this week I mostly worked on the tasks of my week 3 (I'm one week behind the schedule):

Actually I was only able to implement the sending part. But when I try to send a text message I get an error (403 for SIP response code) and I couldn't find out why. I'm thinking this is related to the sip server and not resiprocate but to make sure I'm waiting for Daniel or Scott opinion. In the client side I can see the text message in the window.