GSoC week 2 and 3: CM for reSIProcate

Hello,

Sorry to again sending a very late report. My university semester didn't finished yet and I had a lot to do. I will compensate this in July and August.

This last two weeks I commited my first week schedule [1] and part of second week schedule:
I still didn't do the last part of my second week:
Because I'm a little confused about that. Talking to Alexandr, and looking to his projects [2] and [3], he implemented this option calling a function from QXmppClient and CTelegramCore, respectively. Talking to Daniel, he told me that DUM method makePublication is reSIProcate equivalent and there is an usage example at [4]. But I think it should be created another class to store [4] since it won't be just a method call and if I paste the lines 96-127 to [5] it will get a lot messy. The thing is I'm not sure if it is indeed a need to create this another layer and I'm waiting Daniel suggestion.

Meanwhile I started to read telepathy-nonsense and telepathy-morse to get examples of implementation to the tasks of my third week:

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/compare/master...MateusBellomo:mateus-buddyList-contactStatus?expand=1
[2] https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-nonsense/blob/master/connection.cc#L347
[3] https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-morse/blob/master/connection.cpp#L655
[4] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/dum/test/basicPublication.cxx