Re: Signatures missing on page http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-10/

On 04.07.21 20:13, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Please note that we're phasing out these images. Please use instead the
> images available here:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/
>
> For OpenStack, you should be looking for the generic image (includes
> hardware drivers, suitable for Ironic), or genericcloud (for virtualized
> environments).

Thanks. For our cloud, we were making buster (10) and stretch (9)
available to our customers, from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-9/debian-9-openstack-amd64.qcow2
and
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-10/debian-10-openstack-amd64.qcow2

I see that these URLs are Forbidden now (starting at
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack).

Buster seems to be available as
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/buster/latest/debian-10-genericcloud-amd64.qcow2

But again in this directory the PGP signatures are missing.

There is a "stretch" directory, but it doesn't contain a "latest". And
the other directories which seem to be named after dates, are a year and
a half old. They don't have checksums or signatures. There is also no
"genericcloud" version. From the old location, there was an update as
recent as 2021-06-29.

For "sid" there is
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/sid/daily/latest/ which is again
missing PGP signatures at this time.

Since we are of course verifying the signatures before making anything
available, we are for now staying at Debian Buster (2021-06-20) and
Debian Stretch (2021-06-29).

Regards,
-Olaf Seibert

--
SysEleven GmbH
Boxhagener Straße 80

T +49 30 233 2012 0
F +49 30 616 7555 0

http://www.syseleven.de
http://www.facebook.com/SysEleven
https://www.instagram.com/syseleven/

Aktueller System-Status immer unter:
http://www.twitter.com/syseleven

Firmensitz: Berlin
Registergericht: AG Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 108571 B
Geschäftsführer: Marc Korthaus, Jens Ihlenfeld