Re: Signatures missing on page http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-10/

On 7/2/21 3:55 PM, Olaf Seibert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The PGP signature files, such as |SHA512SUMS.sign, are missing from the
> page http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-10/.|
>
> |That makes it impossible for people to verify that the releases there
> are real and not tampered with.|
>
> |Can you please re-verify that all the files are correct and sign the
> checksum files?|
>
> |Thanks,|
>
> |-Olaf Seibert

Hi,

I reported this to Steve on IRC, and hereby, by email. Hopefully, he can
fix this.

Please note that we're phasing out these images. Please use instead the
images available here:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/

For OpenStack, you should be looking for the generic image (includes
hardware drivers, suitable for Ironic), or genericcloud (for virtualized
environments).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)