Packages default config

Hey team,

First, thanks for all the work you did on packaging OpenStack in debian.
This is amazing work.

I have been playing with the packages in the past few days, and saw some
eventual issues that I'd like to discuss with you.

First, I am *not* using OCI, mostly because I dont need it and I already
had some ansible playbooks to manage the configuration / installation of
openstack.

As far as I can see, the packages are setting some params in the config
files, such as region_name or service_name.

If I am correct, this is done thanks to openstack-pkg-tools during
postinstall.
The thing is, for example in glance, the region_name was set to
regionOne insead of RegionOne (which is the default name in OS code).
The result is that glance was not working correctly.

Of course I can overwrite this params through my ansible playbooks.
My question behind this is why are you setting some params from
packages?

Also, I did this patch [1], in order to set region_name correctly.
Would you mind checking if this is the right place to do it?

Thanks

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/openstack-team/debian/openstack-pkg-tools/-/merge_requests/1

--
Arnaud Morin