OCI - small cluster and switft zones

Hi ,

I want to add a feature to OCI , but before i want to have some feedback .

Currently each zone/locations must have his own IP network .
I want to have the same IP network but different allocation range .

The new feature will be :
  have the ability to specify the allocation range .

With this feature :
  - i can  keep the  replication feature of swift , but without the need to split my IP space.
  - i manage situations where you have some customs rules about IP allocations .

In OCI , you have already in the table networks , columns first_ip & last_ip .

To build this , il will modify :

- ocicli to add optional options first, last  IP
- api.php to manage this parameter

--
Erwan MAS