Re: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/testing/ not updated

On 5/24/20 4:08 PM, Renzo Davoli wrote:
> The images at:
> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/testing/
> should provide updated cloud images of the Debian/testing.
>
> Unfortunately the images have not been updated since July 1st 2019
> and the checksums are just empty files (and the signature of checksums are
> signatures of empty files).
>
> Can you please fix the service? I would like to use those images for
> virtualsquare (virtualsquare.org) tutorials.
>
> thank you in advance.
>
> 	renzo davoli
> 	rd235

Hi,

You could use the images from there:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/

At some point, these openstack-only images are going to go away...

The image you want to use are either the ones named "generic" or the
"genericcloud". The former got a full kernel, while the genericcloud
contain the cloud only kernels, and are therefore smaller.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)