Re: Accept UNO connections from bibus by default?

import uno
from com.sun.star.beans import PropertyValue

ctx = uno.getComponentContext()
configProvider = ctx.ServiceManager.createInstance("com.sun.star.configuration.ConfigurationProvider")

prop = PropertyValue()
prop.Name = "nodepath"
prop.Value = "org.openoffice.Setup/Office"

nolazywrite = PropertyValue()
nolazywrite.Name = "lazywrite"
nolazywrite.Value = uno.Bool(0)

updateAccess = configProvider.createInstanceWithArguments ("com.sun.star.configuration.ConfigurationUpdateAccess",(prop,nolazywrite) )

if updateAccess.ooSetupConnectionURL != "":
	print "Currently the UNO Connection URL looks like: ",updateAccess.ooSetupConnectionURL
else:
	print "Currently no UNO Connection URL defined."

# Ask, whether to enable or disable UNO Connection?
# enableUNOconn =

# Ask for the pipe name?
pipename = "testpipename"

if enableUNOconn:
	updateAccess.ooSetupConnectionURL =  "pipe,name="+pipename+";urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager"
	updateAccess.commitChanges()
	print "Now I've set up a pipe like ",updateAccess.ooSetupConnectionURL
else:
	updateAccess.ooSetupConnectionURL =  ""
	print "Now I've deactivated UNO connections to OOo."