Re: Test Java plugin for sid packages available for download

Hi,

Markus Plessing wrote:
> I've installed this version before and now also the version available
> >from apt-sources...

which version from apt sources? -java isn't available from apt
sources...

> >The question is, did I find all of the files that
> >need replacing yet?
>
> I'm missing:
>
> <$OfficePath>/program/classes: officebean.jar
> <$OfficePath>/program: libofficebean.so

You wrote me that already, will be fixed in 1.1.3. I added them to CVS
already: ttp://cvs.debian.org/oo-deb/debian/openoffice.org-java.install?only_with_tag=OPENOFFICE_ORG_1_1_3&cvsroot=debian-openoffice.

Those are built from the odk and we don't build the odk in 1.1.2
(non-free stuff, removed from the orig.tar.gz) so it has to wait for 1.1.3
where we did a patch to disable the (still removed) non-free stuff and build
it without them...

> All of the *.properties files in :
> <$OfficePath>/share/registry/res/de/org/openoffice,
> <$OfficePath>/share/registry/res/de/org/openoffice/Office und
> <$OfficePath>/share/registry/res/de/org/openoffice/ucb
>
> The other files found with:
> diff -qr <$OOo1.1.1> <$OOo1.1.2>
> seems not important to me.

Hmm? Diff between 1.1.1 and 1.1.2? and diff for dirs?

> The first two files _are_ important because they are needed to
> access a OOo instance through the Office JavaBean.

Will be fixed in the 1.1.3 packages.

> >I'd like to hear feedback about how much of the Java support now works,
>
> I can access OOo with Java over UNO, but the Office JavaBean crashes
> with an error telling that libofficebean.so couldn't been found.

See above.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73