Re: Test Java plugin for sid packages available for download

Rene Engelhard schrieb:
Hi,

Hi

I've installed this version before and now also the version available
from apt-sources...

which version from apt sources? -java isn't available from apt
sources...

A few weeks ago, i think at the beginning of august i've search for
OOo-packages and there were a package called openoffice.org-java
which i've installed.
I can't refer any more to version information or something else,
got a new environment...
The installed Openoffice was 1.1.2 for debian/testing

---------------sources.list-----------------------
deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ testing main
deb-src http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ testing main

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main

deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing main
deb-src ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing main

The question is, did I find all of the files that
need replacing yet?

I'm missing:

<$OfficePath>/program/classes: officebean.jar
<$OfficePath>/program: libofficebean.so

You wrote me that already, will be fixed in 1.1.3. I added them to CVS
already: ttp://cvs.debian.org/oo-deb/debian/openoffice.org-java.install?only_with_tag=OPENOFFICE_ORG_1_1_3&cvsroot=debian-openoffice.
Those are built from the odk and we don't build the odk in 1.1.2
(non-free stuff, removed from the orig.tar.gz) so it has to wait for 1.1.3
where we did a patch to disable the (still removed) non-free stuff and build
it without them...

Sorry for the extra-information on the list, but i thought something else could give me some information about the topic :)

Hmm? Diff between 1.1.1 and 1.1.2? and diff for dirs?

Hm, maybe confusing ...
I've installed some version of OOo, which i've done a diff on.
The important information was not the differences between the
versions, but the integrated java support ...
The first version i've installed with java support. (downloaded)
The second version was installed via apt.
Not directly diff for dirs, but
	diff -q only output the different files, not the differences 				itself
	     -r include all subdirectories recursively

> Will be fixed in the 1.1.3 packages.

This was the informatin I wanted to have ...
Will be fixed, or is already fixed in 1.1.3, well will give it a try...
Sorry, if I'm not brainy enough to find the information in cvs :-)

Thanks,

Markus Plessing