Re: trouble with connection to mysql via odbc

Hi,

I have the same problem that you discribe:

I now wanted to come back to these data bases but cannot create forms to work
on them or documents that use their entries because openoffice cannot find
the field-names. It does connect to the data base and can read the table. I
can even see the contents of the data base via View->Data sources. Also old
documents that have the right field names can be opened and printed via mail
merge.

Did you already have a solutions for this very frustrating problem?

I am looking forward to your reaction.

With kind regards,

Jeroen Houwen