Re: Dutch myspell package / Hyphenation packages

Am Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004 15:19 schrieb Wouter Hanegraaff:

> Ok, I just sent a patch to bug 237974.

> So, how about hyphenation patterns for dutch. I understand that a

> separate package will be rejected (too small, basically consists of one

> file). Are you waiting for someone to create a hyphenations package with

Right.

> all available (and legal) hyphenation patterns, is is there already

> someone working on such a package?

Yes. Me. Sometimes ;-) And there still is the problem that many of those zips simply are not legal as far as I see...

Regards,

Rene

--

.''`. René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer

`. `' rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73

`- Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB 7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73