CVS pserver access is back

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 10:28, Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes wrote:
> OK, thanks. I wasn't aware that anonymous CVS access was closed.

Actually, it was the other way around: I wasn't aware that pserver
access had been reopened after the servers were hacked in Decemeber.
There were some permission alterations that we needed to get anon CVS
working, you should find it works now.

CVSROOT is :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-openoffice

I haven't added pserver write access back yet; I'll send mail to those
people who had accounts once I am ready.