Re: Woody backport of 1.1.0-3 released

Tysdag 6. januar 2004 14:17 skreiv Chris Halls:
> The woody section of the Debian OOo repo now contains the backport of
> 1.1.0-3, which was previously available in the woody-test section.

Where? The mirrors don't have it, and the main repository is broken (as
reported by Chris Hanson more than a week ago).

I can't even checkout from CVS to build my own packages:

root@localhost:/usr/src/woody-1.1# cvs co -d debian oo-deb/debian
cvs server: warning: cannot write to history
file /cvs/debian-openoffice/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied
cvs server: Updating debian
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/cvs/debian-openoffice/oo-deb/debian' (/cvs/debian-openoffice/oo-deb/debian/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/cvs/debian-openoffice/oo-deb/debian'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

We were hoping to include OOo 1.1 packages in Skolelinux 1.0, but when
the Woody backport is broken, we'll have to settle for 1.0 :(

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes