Re: [Dict-common-dev] MySpell hyphenation patterns

Rene Engelhard a écrit :
Hi,

Fabrice Lorrain (home) wrote:

A consensus might be nice but one comment here :
- I would appreciated if the {myspell, OOo-hyphen*}-fr packages were uploaded to sid in a timeframe allowing them to be in sarge.

Those dictionnary are the second most wanted feature from my users.

As I said I filed "bugs" with patches for the dictionaries.
Now it's Nicolas' turn...

I hadn't read #225725 and #225733. Done now. Thanks.

As for the hyphenations, that's a little bit more complicated...

But a wanted features too...

Are those hyphenations dict. also used by mozilla or is it just the myspell ones ?

@+,
	Fab