Re: [Dict-common-dev] MySpell hyphenation patterns

Hi,

Fabrice Lorrain (home) wrote:
> A consensus might be nice but one comment here :
> - I would appreciated if the {myspell, OOo-hyphen*}-fr packages were
> uploaded to sid in a timeframe allowing them to be in sarge.
>
> Those dictionnary are the second most wanted feature from my users.

As I said I filed "bugs" with patches for the dictionaries.
Now it's Nicolas' turn...

As for the hyphenations, that's a little bit more complicated...

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73