Re: OpenOffice 1.0.2 does not display Office bullets

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 12:24:09PM -0600, Gianfranco Berardi wrote:
> I am using Debain Woody with kernel 2.4.18 and Openoffice.org 1.0.2.
>
> I have a Word document that has three different bullets.  In Word it
> displays as three different bullets.  On my Debian system, Openoffice
> doesn't display the different bullets, but instead I have an empty box.

Just of the top of my head:  I think the bullet import/export support was
improved significantly for the 1.1 release.  Have a look in IssueZilla for
issues with all statusues, for version=1.0.0 and 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 and the
word 'bullet' in the Summary.  Fixes along the lines of 'fixed in 644',
or possibly 643 or 642, will all become available in 1.1.

http://www.openoffice.org/issues/query.cgi