Registering galician language in openoffice.org

Hi,

I have sent an ITP for the galician (one of the languages spoken in Spain) myspell dictionary for openoffice, but when tring to test the package I realized that there is no entry for it when choosing the default language for documents. What is the best way to have it included?

The string to put in dictionary.lst is

DICT gl ES gl_ES

I think the required changes can be guessed from that string, but let me know if more is needed.

Cheers,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html