Re: Myspell dictionaries for experimental packages?

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I guess I'll have to remember how to spell
for a wee while :)

> > PS. The application is working lovely otherwise- though I had to blow
> > away my old 1.03 config files and hack out a stray "exit" line on the
> > /usr/lib/openoffice script
>
> So the automatic upgrade doesn't work? :(

Sadly, it just whined about there being an old configuration and exited.
And then it wouldn't run at all until I commented out a stray exit line.
Reviewing that script, the code drop I got today appears to have fixed
this issue. Maybe an upgrade would work now?

Many thanks again,
Christian