Myspell dictionaries for experimental packages?

Hi,
I've been trying to install the new openoffice.org packages from

deb http://people.debian.org/~halls/openoffice sid contrib

and it appears that there is no english spellchecking capability. I've
looked for the myspell-* dictionaries and nothing is showing on a
package search or even a manual look through the archive.

Do you deliberately not have the myspell dictionaries available (because
of reorganization) or is there an alternative source for them other than
that above?

Many thanks for your time,
Christian

PS. The application is working lovely otherwise- though I had to blow
away my old 1.03 config files and hack out a stray "exit" line on the
/usr/lib/openoffice script