Re: Myspell dictionaries for experimental packages?

Hi,

Christian Weeks wrote:
> deb http://people.debian.org/~halls/openoffice sid contrib
>
> and it appears that there is no english spellchecking capability. I've

Yes.

> looked for the myspell-* dictionaries and nothing is showing on a
> package search or even a manual look through the archive.
>
> Do you deliberately not have the myspell dictionaries available (because

Yes. (Not yet)

> of reorganization) or is there an alternative source for them other than

We splitted them out to a new source package
(openoffice.org-dictionaries) which produces myspell-en-{us,gb}
packages.

They are ready I think but I will do some last testing of them and then
upload it to Debian and to people.debian.org (Announcement later
here..)

> PS. The application is working lovely otherwise- though I had to blow
> away my old 1.03 config files and hack out a stray "exit" line on the
> /usr/lib/openoffice script

So the automatic upgrade doesn't work? :(

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73