Re: OpenOffice.org changelog mailing-list

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 11:07:05PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Jérôme Warnier wrote:
> > Chris, you told me about a mailing-list from upstream which lists all
> > changes they apply to OOo.
> > Could you point me to where to subscribe?
> What do you mean?
> All changes to CVS?
> allcvs@openoffice.org
> subscribe with allcvs-subscribe@openoffice.org
> Beware; it has MUCH traffic...

Actually, I think it was allfeatures@openoffice.org that Jerome is talking
about.  It seems to have been removed from the mailing lists page, but I'm
still getting occasional mails from it.  It is just a single mailing list
that collects posts from individual features@<project> lists.  You can see
the archive here:

I guess you can subscribe with allfeatures-subscribe@openoffice.org

P.S. I'm very glad to hear you arrived home safely and your crash was not