Re: [porting-dev] star suite dies after setup sparc linux gcc-3.3

Hi,

A guess ...

libsal.so.3.1.0 is a versioned library.  Perhas the symlinks are missing
libsal.so.3 -> libsal.so.3.1.0.

If you run ldd on libsw644ls.so what does the list of dependent libraries
shown.  What does ldd show on libsal.so.3.1.0 itself?  Perhaps there are
missing symbols or a shared library that coan't be found in libsal?

Does ldd on libsw644ls.so  show libsal.so.3 as being a dependent (it should).
Have the symlinks properly been created to support the versioned name for
sal?  Does ldd show all of sal's supporting libraries being found?

Kevin