Re: [porting-dev] star suite dies after setup sparc linux gcc-3.3

1.1beta2 built on sparc linux gcc-3.3 now does run setp, register components
and runs with drawing, spreadsheet and presentation. I got to here by linking
sw without -lsal but libsw644ls.so still has problems, now searching for
something else.

the real point here is that sw, sd and sc were all linked with
--export-dynamic, so i am assuming that the linker switches are not the
problem, there is a problem specific to sw.

i wonder why does setup refuse to register component libsw644ls.so,
but setup is happy to register the same component libsw644ls.so when it was
linked without -lsal ??