Re: Build report of OOo

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 09:11:25PM -0300, Fabiano Manoel de Andrade wrote:
> 	Hi OpenOffice.org users, I am not a debian developer, but I have
>      sucessfull build openoffice.org deb package. So i will write some
>      things about this.

Congrats!

> 	apt-get update && apt-get buil-dep openoffice.org
> 	and the error message
> atractor:~# apt-get build-dep openoffice.org
> E: Build-Depends dependency on openoffice.org cannot be satisfied because the package libstlport4.5gcc3-dev[i386] cannot be found

> 	Now some mistakes:
>       1) Why the problem to build-dep?

I don't know what you have done here.  It is present on the mirrors:

ftp://ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages:
[...]
Package: libstlport4.5gcc3-dev
Version: 4.5.3-4
[...]
Architecture: i386

>       2) My system is configured to Brazilian language and I install the
>       openoffice.org-l10n-pt_1.0.0-4_all.deb package, but speel check
>       doens't work to me. Help?

It's not ready yet.  I added a note to README/TODO about it :)

>       3) There is OO.o integration in gnome/kde menus?

Not yet.  John Cooper has contributed mime entries and Debian menu system
entries, but the desktop integration needs work before it can be included.