Build report of OOo

	Hi OpenOffice.org users, I am not a debian developer, but I have
     sucessfull build openoffice.org deb package. So i will write some
     things about this.

	First I have problems to download the dependencies to build OOo.
     I put the lines in my source.list
deb ftp://ftp.openoffice.tuxfamily.org/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.openoffice.tuxfamily.org/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb-src http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/linux/packages/openoffice-debian unstable main contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.uninett.no/pub/linux/packages/openoffice-debian unstable main contrib

	Then
	apt-get update && apt-get buil-dep openoffice.org
	and the error message
atractor:~# apt-get build-dep openoffice.org
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Build-Depends dependency on openoffice.org cannot be satisfied because the package libstlport4.5gcc3-dev[i386] cannot be found

	I download the debian-oo-1.0.0-3 debianization files and install the
      packages in Build-Depends line in the control file by hand. I follow
      the instructions in debian-OO.o home page and build the package. This
      take  ~ 5h in my athlon 1.3MHz with 512 ram and spend 2.1Gb
      of space.

	Install the package and don't see any menu entries. So, I get the
      cvs oo-deb files last night, version 1.0.0-4. Build again and I saw
      the split of OO.o packages. This take ~ 6h and spend 4.0Gb of space.
      Install the package and saw nice menu entries :).

	Now some mistakes:
      1) Why the problem to build-dep?
      2) My system is configured to Brazilian language and I install the
      openoffice.org-l10n-pt_1.0.0-4_all.deb package, but speel check
      doens't work to me. Help?
      3) There is OO.o integration in gnome/kde menus?

	Thanks, for the developers and colaborators to this very nice
      work.

	Fabiano.

	PS: Sorry for my poor english :-).