Re: openoffice.org 1.0.1-5 built wrong???

Hi Jack

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:35:45AM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
>   Since the debian gcc maintainers are in the process of removing
>gcc 3.1 from sid, I decided to purge it manually off of my machine
>and was shocked to see the following...

[apt-get Error]

Yes .. your are right. We have the problem, that I had build the mozlibs
for OOo with gcc-3.1.x. The Mozlibs are the Mozilla-Runtime-Binaries,
-Libs and -Includes. So I put int the dependency on libstdc++4 and -dev
for building ;(

I am working on building Mozilla from debian with gcc-3.2, but it fails
.. and I will solve this at weekend .. (just I have much to do at work)
:)

>So this doesn't make any sense at all. It would appear that openoffice.org
>1.0.1-5 is in fact NOT built against gcc 3.2 as claimed. Either than
>or you are dragging around an incorrect Depends in your debian/control.
>Either way can we have a 1.0.1-6 rebuild with this resolved?

Yes .. sure . I will do that! ;) I hope to get a running build at
weekend. I hope, that the perl is not breaking much :)

	Regards
			Jan
--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..