Re: offending file found

Thank you Jack for solving this problem for us!  I'm sorry that I didn't
notice that file when I did the split.  I did look at all the files, but I
guess since it was binary I didn't realise there were library names in
there.

BTW, there was no Intel-only conspiracy like you hinted at :)  It was purely
an archive maintainence issue which was caused because Jan only generated
Packages files for PPC, not Intel, so apt-get refused to install the
packages at all on Intel.  Someone had to generate Packages indexes for
everyone in one place, and I did it using the ones I had on my disk.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 09:25:23PM -0400, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
> Yes, this is the main component registry.  Every shared lib component has
> been registered in that file with the service name(s) they provide.

Thanks, I hadn't realised that.

> If you want to see what is in applicat.rdb you can use the regview utility
> from the solver (it is not delivered as part of OOo but IMHO it always
> should be since it allows you to register and unregister your components.
> Perhaps it will come as part of the OpenOffice SDK (the odk).

Well, I can happily include it in our .debs, since the solver is available
at package creation time.

BTW, what is involved in building the SDK?  I've seen discussions but
must've missed the build instructions.  Is there a build guide for the odk
somewhere?