Re: Font Problem

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 10:45:08AM +0100, Tom Badran wrote:
> Ahh, that does work, you could use 'Interface User' as well before, i forgot
> to try this way. It still doesnt seem to work 'well' in that i used to use
> Arial for the interface font, and it looked very good, now it looks the same
> as the default.

I'm glad that works for you now.  Just explain 'Interface User' to me?  I
don't know all functionality - I just used the information from the README.

> This could be down to my freetype libraries but i believe
> thoses are _properly_ configured in debian.

The freetype library is internal to OOo.  This has come up several times in
the past.  I tried to use the Debian version, but had to revert the change
due to breakage in the OpenSymbol font, which is used for bullets, and lack
of time to fix it.