Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenOffice.org 1.0.1rc and status update

Hi,

Chris Halls wrote:
> Reporting bugs
> ==============
> Just a reminder, we are able to use the Debian bug tracking system (BTS)
> even though the packages are not yet 'official' [2].  You can report bugs
> using the command:
>
> reportbug openoffice.org
>
> ===================
> Rene Engelhard has packaged the German dictionaries.  Depending on the
> variant you wish to use, you can get them from our OOo mirrors with:
>
> apt-get install openoffice.org-spellcheck-de-de
> apt-get install openoffice.org-spellcheck-de-at
> apt-get install openoffice.org-spellcheck-de-ch

Can we use the BTS for them, too? How to set up?

Rene

P.S.:

I tried a subscribe to the PTS of openoffice.org to get all the BTS
mails and failed. It was said to me that tehers is no binary or source
package openoffice.org which is true :)

But I subscribed recently to the PTS of away which is going to be
upoload today or tomorrow and therefore not in the archive yet and
that works...

Maybe the pts has some problem with the dot ion the name?