Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenOffice.org 1.0.1rc and status update

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 02:59:33PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > apt-get install openoffice.org-spellcheck-de-de
>
> Can we use the BTS for them, too? How to set up?

Well, yes but it generates unwanted mails unknown-package that people such
as Colin Watson have to read.  I have been asked to request an override (bug
#151529) for this.

Maybe you could direct bugs to openoffice.org, with this [1]:

This is done by having this line in /usr/share/bug/$package/control
        Submit-As: $new-package

> I tried a subscribe to the PTS of openoffice.org to get all the BTS
> mails and failed. It was said to me that tehers is no binary or source
> package openoffice.org which is true :)

It tells you it failed, but in fact it suceeds :)

I got this:

    > Subject: subscribe openoffice.org

    openoffice.org is neither a source package nor a binary package.
    It may be a 'virtual package' or a mistake...

But it still worked once I confirmed the subscription

[1] /usr/share/doc/reportbug/README.developers