GNOME integration

I worked today a lot on GNOME integration of OpenOffice.org.

It's not easy at all to have it all done, but I finally succeeded.
For those wondering, all you have to modify to get your favorite OpenOffice.org packages accessible are:
/usr/share/mime-info/gnome-vfs.keys
/usr/share/mime-info/gnome-vfs.mime
/usr/share/application-registry/gnome-vfs.applications

On some installations, I found /usr/share/mime-info/openoffice.org* files but they seem useless. Where do they come from?

Those files are pretty self-explanatory, I think everyone should be able to modify them. Once you get it all right, you'll enjoy the "open with OpenOffice.org" capability from all GNOME applications (including Evolution and Nautilus).

By the way, I think openoffice.org should depend upon "mime-support", because it uses it in "postinst".