Office Applications

Dear all,

Does anybody knows how to upgrade Abiword and Gnumeric?

I can't afford OpenOffice on my P100, 32MB, laptops :-(
And current versions of Abiword and Gnumeric is unable to give me what I need. (Abiword, can't even read it's own format :-(

Is there new versions of them I can use?
Are we going to releases them also in woody?

I've tried abisource and gnome, but they don't got any debs I can use.
And the requirements for their installation is somewhat higher then current specs of my Debian-Potato Packages.

Thanks for all the help.
Best Regards,

arief muLya