Re: Rename master branch to main

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2021-08-09 13:20]:

[…]

— fixed debian/gbp.conf in dh-octave (this is a native package)

[…]

@Sébastian: Prior to the change described above, I updated the dh-octave package and released version 1.0.4. Unfortunately, I forgot to commit the changes and, in the meanwhile, you did your commit. In order to preserve the history of release 1.0.4, I created a side branch named "make-gbp-conf", which has been merged into the "latest" branch. Sorry for the inconvience.