Re: Status of transition liboctave6 → 7

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2019-10-08 19:45]:

Actually, we probably have one more task to handle for the transition to occur. Two packages (octave-tsa and octave-splines) now fail their autopkgtests (as shown on https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/octave).

I think this needs to be fixed before everything can migrate to testing.

octave-splines has four units tests failing because of a too tight floating point precision required. I would just transform those tests into xtest.

octave-tsa fails with the error message “Test dependencies are unsatisfiable”, but I could not figure out which ones from the autopkgtest log.