Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Octave 4.2 for stretch

* Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2016-07-04 10:38]:

I am preparing now the release of version 4.0.3 to unstable. After it is done, I will release a version for experimental based on the Mercurial sources.

Both uploads have been done. I created a branch called "experimental" in Git for the version of the package based on the tip of the upstream Mercurial repository. I used the following versioning schema: 4.1.0~hg.20160703.220033-1, which combines the date and the hg revision number.