Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave 4.0.0-5~bpo80+1

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2015-12-30 12:45]:

However I was not able to build the package. I got a segfault in the __osmesa_print__.cc test. See the attached build log.

The error occurred when building with sbuild. I did not try with pbuilder. If you have trouble reproducing it, please let me know, and I'll investigate with my own setup.

I built the package with pbuilder and it was successful. Comparing my build log against yours, I noticed that your build pulled packages from proposed-updates, while mine did not. I will try to update my jessie chroot and see if I can reproduce the segfault.