[Pkg-octave-devel] Manpages for octave-cli and octave-gui

In package version 3.8.0~rc2-1, the commands octave-gui and octave-cli are lacking manpages. I implemented a solution in commit b3d5849, by linking octave-gui.1.gz and octave-cli.1.gz to octave.1.gz and by changing, through a patch, the original manpage to read this:

   SYNOPSIS
        octave [options]... [file]
        octave-cli [options]... [file]
        octave-gui [options]... [file]

   DESCRIPTION
        Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical
        computations.  It provides convenient command line (octave-cli)
        and graphical user (octave-gui) interfaces for solving linear and
        nonlinear problems numerically.  The octave command is a synonym
        for octave-gui.

instead of this:

   SYNOPSIS
        octave [options]... [file]

   DESCRIPTION
        Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical
        computations.  It provides a convenient command line interface for
        solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically.

Please, tell me whether you think this solution is acceptable, and I will forward the patch upstream.