Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] QtOctave: removal of simplercs

On 8 May 2010 04:16, Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm currently packaging the 0.9.1 release of QtOctave.

I pushed to git the work I have so far. I think I overwrote a fair
amount of work, since I just blindly stamped over whatever you had
there. It's a proposal towards moving all that extra crap in the
source package to qtoctave-utils. Still got a few lintian errors, but
overall seems in good shape.

Indeed, I see I just stupidly recreated at least some work because I
started working from an old tarball. Argh. At any rate, some of my
work can certainly be salvaged, and I guess I got my wish of packaging
practice.

- Jordi G. H.