[Pkg-octave-devel] QtOctave: removal of simplercs

Hi,

I'm currently packaging the 0.9.1 release of QtOctave. In earlier
releases, we stripped the simplercs feature from QtOctave (it's a very
simple RCS like system built into QtOctave). I'm wondering whether to
include it or not.

Stripping it completely is fairly complex (adapt the menus for it, ...),
so I'm actually reluctant to do it (Until now, we just removed the
sources and ignored the menu entry). On the other hand, we have like a
dozen VCS systems in Debian, and even the most archaic of them has far
more features than simplercs. There's also the fact the QtOctave dumps a
half dozen binaries in /usr/bin, with pretty generic names (simplercs,
qtinfo, ...), which may lead to a problem down the road.

Comments?

	Thomas