Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Updating octave3.0 to Policy 3.8.0
* Thomas Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2008-06-25 07:36]:
> > Should we move the /usr/share/octave/
> > directory into an arch-indep package? We could call it octave3.0-mscripts
> > (or whatever) and make octave3.0 depend on it. The downside of this is that
> > the new upload will have to go through NEW and this may prevent the new
> > package to enter testing before the freeze. We may postpone this to lenny+1.
> Lenny+1, definitely.
Should we add a debian/TODO file to the package in order to remember such