Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] New release of octave-forge

On 2/4/06, Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> wrote:
> * Colin Ingram <synergizedmusic@gmail.com> [2006-02-03 16:50]:
>
> > opps I wasn't clear...I am going to commit the changes to debian/rules
> > which allow it to only build a 2.9 version of octave-forge so that
> > folajimi can build it and start working on the transition stuff.
>
> I found some time today and built the octave-forge 2006.01.28 with Octave
> 2.1.72. I will commit the changes soon.

cool did you encounter these warnings

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of `NEEDED liboctinterp.so' not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of `NEEDED liboctave.so' not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of `NEEDED libcruft.so' not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of `NEEDED liboctinterp.so' not recognized

what are these all about?