Re: RFS: gen/0.4.0.1-1

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> wrote:
It looks like something changed in debhelper recently, and the package FTBFS. I fixed that by editing libgen-ocaml-dev.install.in (I pushed the fix).

Oh, I forgot to check: your package installs some .cmxs files. Please consider putting them (along with META and .cma files) in a separate libgen-ocaml package (unless you have a good reason not to do so). Also, please call dh_install with --fail-missing.

Amended according to your suggestion.
I'm not very sure whether I've put all the required files in libgen-ocaml, since I've been targeting only native code install of ocaml bytecode. Please review.

Best regards,
Andy